Electric Hot Water Heater Systems give you steaming hot water all year round
Dux Electric Hot Water Systems
Proflow and Marathon Electric Water Heaters
Why the Dux® electric storage hot water systems are preferred:
- Most affordable
- Backed by a 5 year (Proflow™) or 10 year (Marathon™) tank warranty, including 1 year parts and labour
- Full flow pressure to all taps
- Easy installation – water connections on both sides of tank
- Adjustable temperature control
- Low maintenance and long service life
- Dux Electric Hot Water Systems have silent automatic operation
- Versatile – same unit can be installed indoors or out
- Hard wearing, tough polymer end plates resist damage and moisture
- Available in single or twin elements
- Steel tank features rock-hard Duro-namel™ vitreous enamel to maximise tank life and durability
- Dux® Marathon™ electric water heaters have two sacrificial anodes to increase operational life.
Which Dux® electric hot water system is right for you?
|Number of Adults & Children||Capacity|
|Cont. Tariff||Off Peak|
|1 adult||1||1 Child||25 L||2 Adults + 1 Child||1-3||1 Adult + 1 Child||50 L|
|2 Adults + 2 Children||2-4||1 Adult + 2 Children||80 L|
|3 Adults + 2 Children||3-5||2 Adults + 1 Child||125 L|
|4 Adults + 2 Children||4-6||2 Adults + 2 Children||1-3||160 L|
|5 Adults + 3 Children||5-8||3 Adults + 2 Children||2-4||250 L|
|6 Adults + 4 Children||6-10||4 Adults + 2 Children||3-6||315 L|
|8 Adults + 5 Children||8-13||5 Adults + 3 Children||5-8||400 L|
Adult can represent dishwasher or washing machine and adult does not represent a spa bath.
For a full range of Dux Electric Hot Water System Storage Heaters visit dux.com.au
Give us a call on
1300 449 551
If for any reason you are left unhappy with our service or workmanship, Aqua Hot Water will return right away to rectify all problems until you are left 100% satisfied.